Customer Support Representative
Concentrix is now hiring Customer Support Representatives.
As a Customer Support Representative you will:
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’).
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding and use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
• Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services.
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
• Offer additional products and/or services.
• Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database.
• Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff.
• High school diploma.
• 3-6 months of relevant experience preferred.
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
• Dependable with strong attention to detail.
• Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment.
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
• Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge.
• Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly.
• Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations, including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner.
• Ability to rotate shifts as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.